Sunday's Guide to the Galaxy

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Bloggerazzi Strikes Again!


Andy Garcia

Hey everyone! OK, I promise. This is the last Telluride post, but I had to have one more just to show this pic of Andy Garcia. He may be older, but he is still very good looking and extremely well dressed. He always looked just right. Unfortunately for me and my paparizzi-like tendencies, general picture-taking and harrassment of the actors is discouraged. I took this shot the night Andy played with his band and introduced The Lost City, so I didn't feel too bad about it.

But..........even though this pic of him and that of the panel are the only snapshots I took, I had close encounters with lots of other stars. Here's the summary:

  • Liev Schreiber - I stood RIGHT behind him in the world's longest line for coffee. It was just before his panel, so he was very nervous. He is surprisingly tall for an actor I'm talking 6'4" or 6'5"
  • Phillip Seymour Hoffman - Standing in line for President's Last Bang
  • Andy Garcia, Enrique Murciano, and Jsu Garcia hanging out in the park and on the street smoking cigars just like they did in The Lost City
  • Ken Burns - several places. I've seen him every time I go to Telluride. He's a fixture.
  • Leonard Maltin, the film critic - We passed him on the street
  • Helena Bonham Carter - Thomas held the door open for her at the barbeque place. He said she smiled at him but didn't say thank you. We still like her tho.
Those are the highlights. The rest I just saw at the panel or introducing their films. But I enjoyed it all nonetheless. And that is officially the end of my Telluride story (for this year).

-sunday

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home