Sunday's Guide to the Galaxy

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Show Me the Money!

Hey everyone, The most unbelievable thing ever happened last night. There's a new show on ABC called Show Me The Money hosted by William Shatner. lt's kind of similar to Deal or No Deal. The premier guest was none other than Matt Marr of Lone Grove, OK, also known as my mom's all time favorite student. We was up there for 45 minutes with Shatner answering questions, dancing and generally being an ideal contestant. The best part is he actually won $590,000!! I could not BELIEVE what I was watching. He is a great guy - I'm so happy for him. Now I just have to figure out how to get on the show myself.

Congrats, Matt!

Boulder Bumpersticker of the Day: My other car is a Tardis.

-sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home