Sunday's Guide to the Galaxy

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Mardi Gras!

Hey everyone, It's Fat Tuesday and I'm not in New Orleans. I've never been to Mardi Gras and it's not looking like I'll be going anytime soon. I guess I'm more of Jazz Fest girl. But I did get a strand of beads today that made me happy. And all I had to do was flash my credit card at Whole Foods (they were handing them out to us customers). You gotta take what you can get. Here's hoping that New Orleans will somehow return to the kind of place Ignatius J. Reilly would inhabit.

In other book news, I found out that Sue Townsend has released a new Adrian Mole book just in time for me to take on vacation - Adrian Mole and the Weapons of Mass Destruction. It was v well reviewed on Amazon - some even say it's the best one yet. I have to admit that the previous book The Cappucino Years was quite disappointing, but I'm glad to know Adrian's adventures continue. Should make for a laugh.

Boulder Bumpersticker of the Day (courtesy of Larissa): If you don't love geology, UPPER JURASSIC!!

-sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home